Dear NJ Licensed HHS Building Subcode Officials,
Are you up for a challenge! In the only municipality in the State of New Jersey with Class 1 Highrise Casino Hotel & Gaming structures; new construction, alterations, and/or renovations never stop.
Add a recent hotel tower implosion, ongoing home elevations, and flood mitigation projects – and yes, it all happens here in the Great City of Atlantic City, a tiny oceanfront community of less than 10 square miles.
The City consistently ranks in the Top 15 (of 500 plus State municipalities) in construction cost and permit activity. And the economic impact is significant and felt regionally and statewide. Ready to test your HHS Building Subcode supervisory, administrative, and enforcement knowledge, skill, and abilities? Then, we’re ready to hire!
Please reply with a brief summary of your background, experience, and certifications for this career challenge of a lifetime? And it should be noted, the City offers the following for this fulltime Civil Service position:
- Major Medical, Prescription, Vision, and Dental coverage,
- Vacation, Holiday, and Sick pay,
- Personal, Funeral, and Military paid leave,
- Public Employee Retirement System enrollment,
- 7 hour work day, 30 minute lunch,
- City issued vehicle assigned during the work day,
- City issued uniform with annual clothing allowance.
- A very competitive salary and wage offer will be subject to your plan review, inspection, and supervisory experience as a HHS Building Subcode Official.
We are ready to hire! Hope to hear from you soon, thank you.
And remember, it’s always a Great Day here in the City of Atlantic City!
Anthony R. Cox, Sr.
Construction Official, CFM/CPM
City of Atlantic City
Suite 101, 1301 Bacharach Blvd.
Atlantic City, NJ 08401
609.347.5688 – Desk
609.432.9626 – Cell