Part-time Electrical Sub-Code Official
The Township of Denville is currently seeking a qualified individual to serve as part-time Electrical Sub-Code Official in the Construction Department. This position shall be part-time, Monday to Friday, for an estimated 20 – 25 hours per week.
Salary: Depending upon experience/qualifications.
General Job Duties:
- Perform all electrical sub-code plan reviews and site inspections to ensure compliance with applicable codes;
- Maintain orderly records and ensure all paperwork is completed in a timely manner;
- Be able to effectively and courteously interact with contractors and residents both in person and on the telephone to answer their questions and address their concerns;
- Perform other duties as assigned or as required.
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Must possess a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Must possess a valid NJ DCA – HHS Electrical Sub-code/Inspector License and a valid driver’s license.
- Multiple Uniform Construction Code (UCC) licenses a plus.
Applications are available at the Township of Denville, Administration Office, 1 St. Mary’s Place, Denville, NJ 07834. Applications and/or resumes must be submitted to the above listed location. Job posting open until filled.
The Township of Denville is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants shall be given full consideration.
Posted: December 13,