Part-time Plumbing Sub-Code Official
The Township of Denville is currently seeking a qualified individual to serve as part-time Plumbing Sub-Code Official in the Construction Department. This position shall be part-time, Monday to Friday, for an estimated 20 – 25 hours per week.
Salary: Depending upon experience/qualifications.
General Job Duties:
- Perform all plumbing sub-code plan reviews and site inspections to ensure compliance with applicable codes;
- Maintain orderly records and ensure all paperwork is completed in a timely manner;
- Be able to effectively and courteously interact with contractors and residents both in person and on the telephone to answer their questions and address their concerns;
- Perform other duties as assigned or as required.
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Must possess a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Must possess a valid NJ DCA – HHS Plumbing Sub-code/Inspector License and a valid driver’s license.
- Multiple Uniform Construction Code (UCC) licenses a plus.
Applications are available at the Township of Denville, Administration Office, 1 St. Mary’s Place, Denville, NJ 07834. Applications and/or resumes must be submitted to the above listed location on or before Tuesday, October 30, 2018 at 4:00 P.M.
The Township of Denville is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants shall be given full consideration.
Posted: October 10, 2018