PLUMBING INSPECTOR – FULL-TIME – Hillsborough Township, Somerset County –
The Township of Hillsborough is seeking a qualified candidate to fill an open position. The full-time Plumbing
Inspector will be responsible for daily field inspections, as assigned by, and under the direct supervision of, the
full-time Plumbing Subcode Official. This is an AFSCME Union position with a 40-hour work week.
Inspection tools and Township vehicle provided for inspections. Salary commensurate with experience. The
Township of Hillsborough is an equal opportunity employer.
● Plumbing Inspector ICS license
● Strong customer service skills.
● Good computer and technology skills.
● Valid NJ driver’s license.
● Clearance of a criminal history background check.
● Mechanical Inspector license.
● Plumbing Subcode Official license.
Please forward a cover letter of interest, resume, and three references to Sarah Brake in the Hillsborough
Administration Office: firstname.lastname@example.org